Trilogy Performance Saddlery is dedicated to achieving a greater level of performance and awareness for horse and rider through education, service and design. From observing riders’ performance while training and showing to listening carefully to their feedback, Trilogy has successfully fit many Olympic competitors as well as amateurs and young riders.
Founded by Debbie Witty, a certified saddle fitter from the Society of Master Saddles of England,
Trilogy saddles are built in England by the most experienced craftsmen in the world, featuring a British tree made of laminated Beechwood and a specially tanned hide from England that offers the rider an elastic broken-in feel. Witty has extensive bio-mechanic expertise supported by her 10 year tenure at the Cornell Veterinary College.
In conjunction with Witty’s well-established and trained fitters throughout the United States, hand fitting, flocking and continued service of the saddle, Trilogy Performance Saddlery gives the rider a distinct advantage.
Design Strategy for the horse:
- Fuller, thicker pure wool panel to create more elasticity for the horse’s back, while the wider panel disperses friction.
- Generous width of gullet to alleviate spinal trauma.
- Standard 3" gusset for positive influence on saddle balance.
- Stirrup bar angulated in awareness of tree and body width.
- Tree Structured to accommodate today’s sport horse bodies.
- Resilient, well cushioned seat to lessen fatigue and improve feel.
- Three models to provide unique seat contour choices.
- Anatomically shaped thigh block that is contoured for enhanced drape of your leg.
- Molded flap creates closest contact in leg position.
- Tree Sizes: N, NM, M, MW, W, EW and Custom*
- Seat Sizes: 16.5, 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5* and 19*
- Custom Options: Colored piping*, patent leather cantle insert*, two-toned leather*, template tree*, special gussett*, change of block from standard to model